Have Any of These Ever Been You? You’re at work and...
- Your neck and wrist hurts from sitting behind the computer for eight hours.
- Your low back hurts from standing on your feet all day walking on concrete.
- Everyone is stressed and crabby because a big deadline is nearing.
- You’re feeling fatigued but the half a pot of coffee isn’t working.
This is where I come in! How about scheduling yourself a 15 minute massage right at work? Release that tension in your neck and shoulders. Help your low back to feel new again. Tell your stress where to go and revive yourself without the half pot of coffee! I can come to your large or small office weekly, monthly, quarterly or for a special occassion and treat your case of the Mondays any day of the week!
There are Benefits for Both the EMPLOYEE & the EMPLOYER
Benefits for the Employee
- Stress Reliever
- Reduces Fatigue
- Headache Reduction
- Relieves muscle cramps from prolonged sitting behind a computer
- Eases tight muscles used repetitively at work
- Helps with symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Reduces Mental Fog
- Recharges better than that cup of coffee
- Gives you the opportunity to do something proactive to better your health and wellness without having to leave work
Benefits for the Employer
- Proves to your staff that their health and wellness is important to you
- Stress maintenance means better health and fewer sick days
- An affordable wellness benefit that can be paid by the employer, employee, or shared between the two
- Morale boosting for your staff
- Recharges your staff for better productivity
We can do chair massage or full body table work if your space allows. Give me a call or shoot me an email and we can come up with a plan to fit your needs. I look forward to speaking with you!
--Missy Blanchard LMT, NCBTMB